Saturday, October 10, 2009

Autumn in the Mountains

A couple of weeks ago, we headed up the Spiro trail with the intention of making it to Shadow Lake (we came up a little bit shy) but the main reason was just to go outside while the weather was still nice and the leaves were still colorful. Lucky for us, we made it right before the first freeze which has effectively killed our short fall season. Spring and fall in Park City are unbelievably short, so we are basically forced to drop everything in order to get outside while the season is "in." When we didn't have to dive out of the way of bikers going about 40 mph down the trail, I was able to sneak in a few pictures.



1 comment:

qDot said...

I have pictures, too. You can see them at my blog - I had many more pictures because I was about the journey - not the destination.