Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Late Mother's Day

I was looking through my pictures and realized I forgot about these that I took on Mother's Day.  I was lucky enough to be home for Mother's Day this year and Missy came over so we could make breakfast for my mom (by "we" I mean Missy made waffles and I stirred some bacon a little and took pictures).  Unfortunately, Miss lost/had the recipe stolen for Wolfgang Puck's bacon waffles (if anyone out there has a copy please send it my way!) so we had to try a different recipe.  Still delicious, just not quite the same.
Any waffle is delicious when you have homemade maple syrup though :)
We had a nice relaxing day eating breakfast, watching a chick flick (Something Borrowed), playing cards and then making up for Reed's missed birthday dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Sarah - those waffles look amazing! (and you take such GREAT pictures!) Love the post - you're so funny! Let me know if you ever find a copy of that waffle recipe - wow! - Holly :)

Fudge said...

I will be sure to pass it along :)