Thursday, March 31, 2011

home sweet home!

Since we moved out to DC, Austin and I have been trying to list our "gratefuls" when we have bad days to remind ourselves that there are always good things too and we always have a huge list of things in our lives to be grateful for.  Here are my gratefuls:

1. we ordered our caps and gowns,
2. I mailed off my visa application for our safari in Kenya this summer,
3. my first paycheck is in the mail,
4. I sent off my mom's and Missy's birthday presents and I am really excited for them to open them!
5. today is the opening day for the Nats and the stadium is just 5 blocks away,
6. Pudge plays for the Nationals,
7. it sounds like I might get to go back to work next week with the temp agency and I might be able to start teaching yoga out here at the climbing gym,
8. Austin's family is coming to visit next week!
9. the cherry blossoms are in full bloom,
10. we're leaving on a jet plane (May 5th) to go to the Beehive State!

No comments: